Tuesday, July 24, 2018

You will know that I am the Lord, when I deal with you for my name’s sake and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt practices, you people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Ezekiel 20

You will know that I am the Lord, when I deal with you for my name’s sake and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt practices, you people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord. v44

We will all know the Jesus is Lord of All at one point or another.  Israel's wickedness is so pervasive that, although a righteous and repentant remnant is saved from which Jesus will rise, God's wrath is poured out on them on many occasions.  God does this to punish Israel but also to ensure that all will know His Name. On many occasions, in His compassion and mercy, He holds back the full the wrath of the Lord.

We will either bow at the end of times, our day of judgement, or when we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

God loves us so much and is so full of patience, mercy and compassion that He wants us to come to Him during our lives here on earth so that we will not perish - He gives us many, many second chances.  God is great.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a great God full of love and compassion for me.  Thank You Jesus. I am not worth such love.  I worry.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You love me.  Help me grow in my faith. Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses for Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.