Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Luke 6

 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. v45

I have recently been very focused on the heart condition...of myself and that of Zach as we continue to work through Raising a Modern Day Knight.  I began my focus on the heart (with Zach) after reading about in this book and how the book indicates the importance of the heart condition vs external behaviors that might not be an indication of the heart.

Guarding my own heart is most important than of course that of Lisa's then Zach and Dustin.

My Prayer: Lord, You lived an earthly life that was pure, holy, and blameless.  You then suffered, died for me, than rose so that I would not be slave to my sin and have eternity in heaven with You.  You also gave me the Holy Spirit and access to the same powers You have.  What an amazing God and gift Your are - best gift of all time, bar none!  I am not deserving of such blessing and love and such a gift.  My faith and trust in You often fails and I worry far too much.  Thank You that You love me anyway but Jesus please forgive me.  Help me turn from such sin.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.