Monday, April 7, 2014

“I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent.”


“I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent.” v43

I exist to glorify God - and to glorify God I must obey Him and use what He has given me - my talents, my treasure, my time - all for His glory.

To start, I must follow the two most important commands:

“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’  This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’  All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:37-40

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are indeed great and You certainly don't need me but You not only love me, You chose me, then suffered and died for me - even though You know everything about me and my sin.  I am not worth such love and blessing.  I am impatient, I worry, I am mean, etc.  yet You love me anyway.  Thank You Jesus.  Please forgive me though.  I want to be rid of such sin.  Take me and transform my heart and life Jesus - make me more like You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.