Thursday, April 3, 2014

Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph...

Luke 3

Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph...v23

Luke then proceeds to provide the reader with the lineage of Jesus all the way back to Adam.  Jesus is God's son and He was foretold throughout scripture...(see here for useful link) He is the fulfillment of prophecy.  Indeed God is faithful and His word is always true. 

As I have posted just recently also from Luke:

For no word from God will ever fail. Luke 1:37
 
My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are always available to me no matter where I am...I can always reach out to you.  I must be mindful that Your patience is not unlimited.  If I renounce You and fail to come back to You before I die I will be forever lost...my days are numbered.  Yet as long as I claim You as my God here on earth You will always be there for me.  What a great God You are.  I am not worthy of such blessing and love...I worry far too much.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from my worry.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.