Monday, April 14, 2014

A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Luke 6

A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” v38

I am right now in the midst of concerns about whether I have the right job...the Lord knows and tells me whether I have the right job.  If He wants me to have another job He will provide...that which I must be clear.

I also know that God wants me to use whatever He has entrusted me with for His glory...no matter where I am and what I am doing glorify God.

[G]ive thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:18

My Prayer: I KNOW You provide and You provide what is BEST for me.  You know everything about me and You love me more than anyone here on earth can.  Of course, You know what is best.  If You wanted me to have something You would provide it!  What a great God You are that You provide for my every need.  Yet sometimes I lack trust in You.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from my lack of faith and trust in You.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.