Saturday, January 23, 2021

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

Revelation 8-13

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people. Revelation 13:10

Day 363 of my chronological study of the Bible with The Daily Bible® - In Chronological Order (NIV®) (available by purchase through Amazon - author F. LaGard Smith) continues with Revelation as I reach the final days of my chronological study of the Bible. Destruction and death during end times highlights my reading this morning, as God wages war with Satan and Satan makes his final stand. Yet believers know how the story unfolds and while Satan continues to pursue us now and until his final defeat, we are to "patiently endure" whatever we are experiencing.

Comment and discuss this post here.

My Prayer: Heavenly Father - I know You have already triumphed over sin and death and that provides me with great peace and hope - that regardless of what I might experience now and in the future, You will never leave or forsake me and that You are reserving a place for me in Heaven!  Thank You Jesus!  I am not deserving of such love and for the greatest gift of all time.  I am not deserving because I sin...daily. Worry, etc. Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You love me.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.