Sunday, February 4, 2018

For the Lord is righteous, he loves justice; the upright will see his face.

Psalm 11

For the Lord is righteous, he loves justice; the upright will see his face. v7

God is all knowing - nothing is hidden from Him - so we can begin to appreciate that God reigns with perfect justice.  We must also remember that we are judged not just for what we have done but also what is in our hearts.


Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. Revelation 20:11-12


We must focus on our heart condition.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God who has created all things, is in all things, controls all things, knows all things, and You STILL love me!  Thank You Jesus.  I am not worth such love.  I worry.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo. Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.