Thursday, February 1, 2018

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night.

Psalms 1

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. v1-2

Over the past 10 years, I have indeed felt the blessings of God as my desire for God, for His Word, and for a deeper relationship with Him have all grown.  For sure there is more work to do, but I am certain that we can count on God's promises for how he will bless us as we draw close to Him.


Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not disregard it. Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.  For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord. Proverbs 8:33-35


See also post here.

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him. Lamentations 3:25
  
My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are indeed faithful - all of Your promises come true and You never leave or forsake me.  Thank You Jesus.  I am not worth such love or blessings.  I worry and I am selfish.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.